Ten more free screensavers are available on NewFreeScreensavers.com
Most of them feature nature scenes: 4 seasons, animals, butterflies, flowers, waterfalls. All Nature screensavers include audio background, which you can mute if required.
Pictures from 4 seasons, animals and butterfly screensavers can be used as a wallpaper. Just click settings and select Wallpaper in the settings window*
Also there is one digital clock screensaver with a bright splash of light. The light is of three colors: blue, yellow and lavender. A very stylish screensaver.
For travelers we have released a screensaver called Cardiogram. It features the most famous places of interest of 5 counties: USA, the United Kingdom, France, Italy and Germany. You will see The Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, la tour Eiffel, the Coliseum and Brandenburger Tor in the form of a cardiogram. They will remind you about your holidays or dream to visit these countries.
All new free screensavers may be downloaded in one package on the Download free screensavers web page or one by one.
All screensavers by NewFreeScreensavers.com
are free, safe and easy downloads.
* For XP:
- Click Start, then click Settings and go to Control Panel.
- When the Control Panel window opens, double-click on the Display icon. This brings up the Display Properties window.
- Select the Screensaver tab, and select the screensaver you want to use from the drop-down menu.
- Click Start and go to Control Panel
- When the Control Panel window opens, double-click on the Personalization icon. This brings up the Personalization Properties window.
- Select the Screensaver tab, and select the screensaver you want to use from the drop-down menu
Next steps both for XP and Vista:
To change the Sound option or other settings, click Settings. Depending on the screensaver, this window can have one or more options that you can modify.